PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (THE “TERMS”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE (THE “SITE”) AND OTHER WEBSITES (THE “SITES”), INCLUDING ANY SUBDOMAINS THEREOF, OR ANY RELATED SMARTPHONE OR MOBILE APPLICATIONS, OPERATED BY POOL OF BETHESDA PSYCHIATRIC HEALTH, LLC AND ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES (“POBPsychiatry”). THE TERMS GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE SITES AND ARE BINDING BETWEEN YOU AND POBPsychiatry.
2. Electronic Communications When you visit the Site or send e-mails to POBPsychiatry, you are communicating with POBPsychiatry electronically. You consent to receive communications from POBPsychiatry. POBPsychiatry may communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that POBPsychiatry provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
3. Your Account If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. POBPsychiatry reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
The Site contains or references trademarks, copyrights, patents, logos, or other proprietary rights of POBPsychiatry (“Intellectual Property”). The Information and Intellectual Property on the Site are the exclusive property of POBPsychiatry. Removing or altering any copyright or other legal notice included with Information on the Site is prohibited. POBPsychiatry also owns a copyright in the Site as a collective work and/or compilation, and in the selection, coordination, and arrangements of the Site’s content. Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, you are not granted any license to use, or right in, any Intellectual Property on the Site. Non-compliance relating to displaying, downloading, and reproduction of the Information, and the use of the Intellectual Property displayed or otherwise made available on the Site, constitutes a material breach of the Terms and immediate forfeiture of the above-limited authorization.
Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, POBPsychiatry. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by the Terms or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the site or in a separate writing signed by an authorized officer of POBPsychiatry. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and potentially other statutes and regulations. Descriptions of, or references to, products, services, or publications within the site do not imply endorsement of that product, service, or publication. POBPsychiatry makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter included herein, the products listed herein, or the completeness or accuracy of the information. The site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
The site may also contain or reference the intellectual property of third parties. No license or permission is granted herein with respect to any of this information.
5. Accuracy; Limitation of Liability and Exclusion of Warranties POBPsychiatry makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that all information contained on the site is accurate and up to date. Nevertheless, you must evaluate the information and content of the sites. Your use and browsing of the site are exclusively at your own risk and the site is provided to you AS-IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. POBPsychiatry MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF THE SITE AND THE MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN. POBPsychiatry EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. MJH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (A) THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR SECURE, (B) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, (C) YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR (D) ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS CORRECT, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR COMPLETE.
MJH ALSO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY AS YOU ACCESS OR BROWSE THE SITE OR DOWNLOAD MATERIAL FROM THE SITE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MJH, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) RESULTING FROM ITS PERFORMANCE OR ANY FAILURE TO PERFORM UNDER THE TERMS EVEN IF MJH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
6. Non-Proprietary Information For any and all materials or content that you post or otherwise provide to POBPsychiatry in connection with the Site, you grant POBPsychiatry an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free worldwide license to use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modify, prepare derivative works of or incorporate into other works, and otherwise exploit such materials in any and all media or distribution formats, methods, and channels (now known or later developed). You acknowledge and agree that POBPsychiatry may sublicense these rights.
8. Links to Third Party Sites The site may contain links to other Web sites or frame information from other Web sites that are not under the control of POBPsychiatry. POBPsychiatry is providing these links and/or frames to you only as a convenience. POBPsychiatry MAKES NO ENDORSEMENTS, WARRANTIES, OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER REGARDING THOSE WEB SITES, INCLUDING THE PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, MATERIALS, SERVICES, CONTENT OR ACCURACY OR APPROPRIATENESS OF CONTENT ON SUCH LINKED WEB SITES. YOUR DECISION TO ACCESS ANY SUCH OTHER WEBSITES SHALL BE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DISCRETION. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE NOTE THAT THE POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE MAY BE MATERIALLY DIFFERENT THAN THE TERMS, ESPECIALLY WITH RESPECT TO THE USE AND COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF PROPRIETARY INFORMATION POSTED ON THAT WEBSITE. No permission is hereby granted to you to link from any other Web site to any portion of the Site, or to frame any content contained on the Site without MJH’s prior written permission.
10. Local Laws; Dispute Resolution The Site (excluding any linked Web site) is controlled by POBPsychiatry from its offices within the State of Arizona, United States. By accessing the Site, you agree that all matters relating to access to, or use of, the Site or any other linked Web site, shall be governed by the laws (both substantive and procedural) of the State of Arizona and the laws of the United States of America, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles. You also agree, and by using the Site hereby submit, to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of Arizona relating to any dispute arising out of your use of the Site.
You agree and acknowledge that your use of the Site, and all transactions occurring in connection with the Site, shall be deemed to have occurred and taken place solely in the State of Arizona, United States of America. Your use of the Site is void where prohibited by laws in jurisdictions to which you are otherwise subject, and you agree that you shall not visit or use the Site in any such circumstances. Those who choose to access these sites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
11. Statute of Limitations You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
13. Limitations of Liability UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL POBPsychiatry BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSS, OR EXPENSE OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITES, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION A NEGLIGENT ACT, SHALL MJH BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SITES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY MJH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES OR DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTION’S LAW APPLIES TO THESE TERMS.
15. Release By using any of the Sites you acknowledge and agree that you release, remise, and forever discharge POBPsychiatry, its subsidiaries, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, suppliers, licensors, and agents (and its and their successors, officers, directors, and employees) from any and all claims, complainants, demands, causes of action, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, legal fees, costs, and disbursements of any nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown that arise out of or are in any way related to your use of this Website and/or Services. If you are a California resident, you waive California Code Section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
16. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance POBPsychiatry respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of this Website to do so as well. In accordance with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. Section 512), POBPsychiatry has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, users, members, subscribers, or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied and has been posted to this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide POBPsychiatry’s copyright agent the following written information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; (iv) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address; (v) a statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. POBPsychiatry reserves the right to remove any content posted to the Site at our sole discretion. Please contact our copyright agent to provide us notice of alleged copyright infringement at firstname.lastname@example.org.