Fearless & Remarkable Healer™ Award Nomination Official Rules
1. These rules govern the FEARLESS & REMARKABLE HEALER™ AWARD ("Nomination"). Nominations for the 2022 Fearless & Remarkable Healer™ Award open on or about January 27, 2022, at 12:01 a.m. ET and close on April 30, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. ET. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. The Nomination is open only to nominees who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older at the time of Entry, and a registered nurse/advanced nurse practitioner. Void where prohibited by law. This Nomination is from January 27, 2022, at 12:01 a.m. ET ends on April 30, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. ET ("Nomination Period").
Nominations are collected from colleagues, patients, friends, and family of fearless and remarkable registered nurses /advanced nurse practitioners from throughout the globe. You can submit your nominations during the Nomination Period by visiting our website at https://trauma-shield.com (the "Website") and completing the Nomination entry form (the "Entry Form") which includes your name, credentials, mailing address, phone number, email address, place of employment, as well as your nominee's name, place of employment, mailing address, email, and phone number. The Entry Form also requires you to submit an essay of at least 300 words that describes your nominated nurse's commitment, compassion, expertise, and helpfulness. To complete your Entry, you should check the box agreeing to these Official Rules. By participating in the Nomination, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules. The decisions of the SponsSponsorh are final and binding in all matters related to the Nomination. For purposes of this Nomination and these Official Rules, your "Entry" is, collectively, the information and materials submitted by you, including, without limitation, the information disclosed through the Entry Form and the Essay submitted—limit one (1) Entry per person and email address. Your Essaemailt (i) be your original work, created solely by you, and be the exclusive property of you alone; (ii) not have been previously published, released, or distributed in any form; and (3) not have won an award. The sponsSponsorot is responsible for lost, late, illegible, or incomplete entries, postage-due mail, or entries not received for any reason. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
You acknowledge and agree that once submitted, the Entry may be published and distributed in SponsSponsor'sications, including but not limited to its print publications, social networking sites, and any websites controlled or operated by SponsSponsorts affiliates, divisions, or subsidiaries and may also be read at SponsSponsor's events, including but not limited to the Fearless & Remarkable Healer™Award for Nursing event. Whether a submitted Entry is ever used or posted by SponsSponsorhe Website or any social media site or otherwise presented for viewing by the public is in the sole and absolute discretion of SponsSponsor acknowledge and agree that the SponsSponsorrves the right to change any names featured in your Entry to respect patient privacy. The decisions of the SponsSponsorhis and all matters about the Contest shall be final and binding.
2. All entries will be judged under the supervision of a qualified judging panel whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest. The entries will be judged by a panel that may include, but are not limited to, a health care provider (i.e., mental health nurse practitioner), registered nurse, and patient advocate. The entries will be judged on criteria which include, professional nursing certification of the nominee, a completed nomination form submitted by the end of the nomination period (self-nominations are accepted), and a thorough description of at least 300 words of how the nominee recently demonstrated extraordinary expertise, compassion, and helpfulness in actively caring for their patients. Incomplete and inaccurate entries and entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification. Decisions of judges are final and binding. The final nominees will be notified by email after April 30, 2emailhe odds of winning the final Nomination will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. For absolute names, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to Fearless & Remarkable Healer™ - Pool of Bethesda Psychiatric Health, LLC18747 N. Reems Road, Building 3, Suite 500, Surprise, County of Maricopa, State of Arizona, Zipcode 85374 by May 30, 2022.
3. The final nominees (50) will receive a FREE monthly subscription to TRAUMA SHIELD: My Healing Narratives™.
4. The limit for this Nomination is one hundred (100) nominees and fifty (50) finalists. The finalists will be notified by telephone and email no later than Mayemail022. If a finalist cannot be contacted or if a prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate finalist will be selected. The award is not transferable. There are no cash or prize substitutions, except the SponsSponsorerves the right to substitute prizes comparable in value. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use that winner's name, likeness, photo, and hometown for promotional and publicity purposes in any media now known or later developed worldwide, at no additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By participating and accepting a prize, the winner releases and agrees to hold harmless, Pool of Bethesda Psychiatric Health, LLC, its respective parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, service agencies, sponsors, and any independent contractors of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize or the participation in this Nomination or any nomination-related activity.
5. This Nomination is open only to nominees who are legal residents of the United States of America who are at least 18 years old at the time of Entry. Void wherever prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who since January 1, 2022, were or are employees or agents of Pool of Bethesda Psychiatric Health, LLC, its respective parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, service agencies, sponsors and any independent contractors of any the above organizations; (b) individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of materials or the implementation of the Contest and (c) employees of the persons in the immediate family of, or persons living in the same household as any person in any of the proceeding categories.
7. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You understand that you provide your information to Pool of Bethesda Psychiatric Health, LLC and not to Facebook or Twitter. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter Inc.
8. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be working in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the regular operation of the Nomination. Any robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party, or like methods to participate in the Nomination will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond SponsSponsor'sonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by SponsSponsorts sole discretion. In such an event, SponsSponsorrves the right to award the prizes from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. In the event of any conflict with any Nomination details contained in these Official Rules and Nomination details contained in other Nomination-related materials, the Nomination details as outlined in these Official Rules shall prevail.
9. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Pool of Bethesda Psychiatric Health, LLC, Facebook, Inc., and Twitter, Inc. and their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, "Released Parties") from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such your participation in the Nomination and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (b) that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize's quality or fitness for a particular purpose; and (c) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Nomination itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the SponsSponsorch are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Nomination at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Nomination, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond SponsSponsor'sonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Nomination, as determined by SponsSponsorts sole discretion.
Sponsor makes no warranties and at this moment disclaims all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Nomination. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE PRECEDING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR AT THIS MOMENT DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
10. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually and without resort to a class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in Maricopa County, Arizona. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of New Jersey and any other laws, the dispute will be resolved in favor of the State of New Jersey laws. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys' fees) associated with participation in this Promotion. They shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental, and/or consequential damages.
11. The Sponsor of this Nomination is Pool of Bethesda Psychiatric Health, LLC, 18747 N. Reems Road, Building 3, Suite 500, Surprise, County of Maricopa, State of Arizona, Zipcode 85374.